Court-Ordered Community Service:
Give Back to Your Community
Thank you for your interest in completing your court-ordered community service with MANNA FoodBank!
STEP 1: Create and activate your volunteer profile.
STEP 2: Log in to your volunteer account.
STEP 3: Select “Register for an Upcoming Opportunity” and follow the remaining prompts. Your registration request will be reviewed by our team, and you will receive a separate confirmation e-mail once your registration has been approved (requests may take up to 48 hours). From there, you will be able to build your own schedule.
We offer shifts Monday-Friday from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and 1-3 p.m.
Canceling Your Shift:
After registering for a shift, if you are no longer able to volunteer, please cancel your shift in advance. This can be done one of two ways: Click the “Cancel Registration” link in your confirmation email or log in to your volunteer account, select “View or Cancel Registration for an Upcoming Event” and follow the remaining prompts.
Failing to show up for your scheduled shift repeatedly may result in your removal from the schedule altogether and MANNA asking you not to finish your community service hours with us.
- Community service volunteers will be helping our maintenance team, so please wear clothing that you do not mind getting dirty. Also, be prepared to work outside if needed.
- When you arrive for your shift, please let a MANNA staff member know that you are here to fulfill your community service requirements.
- Close-toed shoes are required in the warehouse, as per our warehouse policy.
- For safety reasons, headphones are not permitted.
- Volunteers can park in Lot B, the Main Entrance. We ask that you arrive 5 minutes early and wait outside the Volunteer Center Entrance until a staff person unlocks the door.
- You must sign in upon arriving for your shift and sign out on the computer console before leaving the campus for your hours to be recorded. This is the only way for us to verify your hours.
- All volunteers are required to get their temperature checked at the kiosk and wash their hands immediately upon entering the building. Hand washing and sanitizing frequently are strongly encouraged.
- If you are experiencing any form of illness, fever, or shortness of breath, we ask that you cancel your community service shift. We would prefer you be overly cautious, so if you suspect you may be ill or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please cancel your shift and stay home.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at 828-299-3663 or firstname.lastname@example.org.