Thank you for your interest in working at MANNA FoodBank. There is 1 job available at this time.
MANNA JOB OPENING 5/19/17:
FT CLASS B CDL DRIVER
FT Class B CDL Driver – Driving with a purpose!
Are you an experienced delivery driver that enjoys exploring the beautiful scenic roads throughout WNC? Do you have a passion for helping others, meeting new and interesting people, and lending a helping hand?
Come and join our team as a FT Class B CDL driver here at MANNA FoodBank, in our mission of ending hunger in WNC.
Enjoy a Monday – Friday (8:00a – 4:00p) work schedule along with a generous benefits package including health, life, 401K, paid holidays, PTO and the satisfaction that comes with providing food to families across WNC!
MANNA Driver responsibilities include:
- Pickups and deliveries of donated product to/from other food banks, donors, and partner agencies across MANNA’s 16 county service area in WNC.
- Verifying counts of product being picked up or delivered with corresponding documents (bills of lading, invoices, transfer sheets, receipts, etc.) and submitting documents to appropriate staff; ensures proper loading of vehicle with regard to weight distribution/capacity and securing of the load.
- Assists in unloading incoming product, segregate and weigh by product type, completion of related paperwork and storing product in designated locations under direction of Warehouse Manager.
Minimum Position Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid North Carolina Commercial Driver License (Class B; no restrictions) / no insurance points
- Effective communication skills both verbal & written
- Must be able to perform the physical expectations of the position including but not limited to: the ability to safely lift and transport product, frequently lift upwards of 40+lbs, and operate appropriate load-handling equipment (forklift, pallet jacks and reach trucks).
- Outstanding Customer Service abilities and a positive attitude
For more information, click here to see our full job description.
To apply, please complete the application information available below and submit it via email addressed to the MANNA Human Resources Director at email@example.com, or in person at 627 Swannanoa River Road, Asheville, NC between the hours of 8:00a – 4:00p.
Application deadline is June 2, 2017.
MANNA FoodBank is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to recruiting a broadly diverse pool of qualified candidates for the position.
MANNA JOB APPLICATION
(1) MANNA JOB APPLICATION FORM TO FILL OUT:
* MANNA Employment Application 1-2017
(2) PRE-EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND CHECK INFO:
* Background check info to fill out – PDF
* Background check info to fill out – MS Word
* Fair Credit Reporting Act informational sheet to read