Wednesday, 10:30am – 12:30pm – “Pop Up” Markets Scheduled at Senior Center on Grove Street. Call Ahead for Emergency Food Box.
- North Carolina Food Banks Seeing Stark Increase in NeedFood banks across the state of North Carolina announced today that they are seeing a drastic increase in need for... Read more »
- Letter Carriers’ Annual Food Drive Set for May 13 Throughout the NationThe National Association of Letter Carriers (NALC) will conduct its annual national food drive on Saturday, May 13. NALC’s food... Read more »
- Student Food Drive Raises Enough Food, Funds to Provide 41,504 MealsThe results are in … our 2023 Student Food Drive raised 16,156 lbs. of food and $7,010 – the combination... Read more »
- SNAP: A Crucial Resource for Neighbors in Western North CarolinaQ: What is the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program?A: SNAP is a federal program designed to supplement the food budgets of... Read more »
- WYFF News 4 Celebrates 70 Years with April 5 Virtual Telethon for MANNAGREENVILLE, S.C. – In celebration of 70 years on the air, WYFF News 4 in Greenville is hosting four “Year... Read more »