Mobile Schedule and Drop-Off Sites
MOBILE SCHEDULES & CALENDARS:
Here is the Mobile Schedule for April 2019 only.
NEW! Here is the Mobile Schedule May through June 2019. Also, for your convenience and easy reference, here is a May 2019 mobile calendar and a June 2019 mobile calendar. Please note the new Monday mobiles as well as some new routes.
MANNA MOBILE ROUTE & DROP-OFF SCHEDULE EFFECTIVE MAY 2019
This new 2-page Mobile Route schedule shows the dates, times, & drop-off locations for MANNA mobile deliveries effective May 2019, and from that point on. This is different from what you are used to.
STILL WANTED – YOUR BANANA BOXES!
If you have any of our banana boxes, please return them to MANNA at your earliest convenience, or call us so our driver can pick them up.
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE FOR INFO ON MANNA’s SEVERE WEATHER PROCEDURES & HOW TO SIGN UP FOR TEXT ALERTS.
MANNA NEWS AND REMINDERS
MANNA’S SEVERE WEATHER PROCEDURE 1-5-17:
1) Using your mobile device, you can sign up to receive text updates about MANNA weather delays & closings. To subscribe to these updates, text APPLE to 51555.
2) Or, call MANNA at 828-299-3663 after 6:30 a.m. You will hear a message with information regarding MANNA weather-related delays or closings, and it will also indicate the status of our mobile deliveries for that day. The message will ask agencies receiving a mobile that day to call Warehouse Manager Lee Short at 828-299-3663 x 1260 if they aren’t able to meet the truck.
Agencies must call to reschedule with Glenda ASAP after a MANNA closing — call her at 828-299-3663 x 1227. Walk-ins are not permitted. We appreciate your cooperation.
* Visit Ray’s Weather Center for the latest Asheville forecast.
* Here’s a handy Red Cross Power Outage Checklist.
* Refrigerated Food and Power Outages: When to Save and When to Throw Out.
PLACING AN ORDER? DON’T FORGET TO CLICK “SUBMIT”!