Mobile Schedule and Drop-Off Sites
MOBILE SCHEDULES & CALENDARS:
*MAY THROUGH JUNE 2019*: Here is the updated Mobile Schedule May through June 2019. Also, for your convenience and easy reference, here is a May 2019 mobile calendar and an updated June 2019 agency ordering & mobile delivery calendar. Please note the new Monday mobiles as well as some new routes.
*JULY THROUGH SEPTEMBER 2019*: IMPORTANT! Please note corrected Mobile Schedule July through September 2019. The last week of September – the 25th, 26th, 27th & 30th — has been corrected. The 25th should now be Cherokee Sharing/Cherokee FoodBank; the 26th, Cherokee-Clay; the 27th, Mitchell-Yancey; and the 30th, Haywood. Please use this schedule instead of the previous one.
Also please find the mobile calendars for July, August , and September. (The September calendar is already correct as is.)
MANNA MOBILE ROUTE & DROP-OFF SCHEDULE, EFFECTIVE MAY 2019
This new 2-page Mobile Route schedule shows the dates, times, & drop-off locations for MANNA mobile deliveries effective May 2019, and from that point on. This is different from what you are used to.
MANNA NEWS AND REMINDERS
STILL WANTED – YOUR BANANA BOXES!
If you have any of our banana boxes, please return them to MANNA at your earliest convenience, or call us so our driver can pick them up.
MANNA’S SEVERE WEATHER PROCEDURE & MANNA TEXT ALERTS 1-5-17:
1) Using your mobile device, you can sign up to receive text updates about MANNA weather delays & closings. To subscribe to these updates, text APPLE to 51555.
2) Or, call MANNA at 828-299-3663 after 6:30 a.m. You will hear a message with information regarding MANNA weather-related delays or closings, and it will also indicate the status of our mobile deliveries for that day. The message will ask agencies receiving a mobile that day to call Warehouse Manager Lee Short at 828-299-3663 x 1260 if they aren’t able to meet the truck.
Agencies must call to reschedule with Glenda ASAP after a MANNA closing — call her at 828-299-3663 x 1227. Walk-ins are not permitted. We appreciate your cooperation.
* Visit Ray’s Weather Center for the latest Asheville forecast.
* Here’s a handy Red Cross Power Outage Checklist.
* Refrigerated Food and Power Outages: When to Save and When to Throw Out.
PLACING AN ORDER? DON’T FORGET TO CLICK “SUBMIT”!