Mobile Schedule and Drop-Off Sites
*NEW!* OCTOBER THROUGH DECEMBER 2019 MOBILE SCHEDULE & MONTHLY CALENDARS!
NEW MOBILE SCHEDULE: Here is the corrected Mobile Schedule October through December 2019.
NEW MOBILE DELIVERY CALENDARS WITH AGENCY ORDER PLACEMENT TIMELINES: Here are the calendars for October, November, and December 2019.
MANNA MOBILE ROUTE & DROP-OFF SCHEDULE, EFFECTIVE MAY 2019
This new 2-page Mobile Route schedule shows the dates, times, & drop-off locations for MANNA mobile deliveries effective May 2019, and from that point on. This is different from what you are used to.
MANNA HOLIDAY CLOSINGS:
* Thanksgiving: Thursday, November 28 & Friday, November 29
* Christmas: Monday, December 23 through Wednesday, December 25
* New Year’s: Tuesday, December 31 and Wednesday, January 1, 2020
MANNA NEWS AND REMINDERS
STILL WANTED – YOUR BANANA BOXES!
If you have any of our banana boxes, please return them to MANNA at your earliest convenience, or call us so our driver can pick them up.
MANNA’S SEVERE WEATHER PROCEDURE & MANNA TEXT ALERTS 1-5-17:
1) Using your mobile device, you can sign up to receive text updates about MANNA weather delays & closings. To subscribe to these updates, text APPLE to 51555.
2) Or, call MANNA at 828-299-3663 after 6:30 a.m. You will hear a message with information regarding MANNA weather-related delays or closings, and it will also indicate the status of our mobile deliveries for that day. The message will ask agencies receiving a mobile that day to call Warehouse Manager Lee Short at 828-299-3663 x 1260 if they aren’t able to meet the truck.
Agencies must call to reschedule with Glenda ASAP after a MANNA closing — call her at 828-299-3663 x 1227. Walk-ins are not permitted. We appreciate your cooperation.
* Visit Ray’s Weather Center for the latest Asheville forecast.
* Here’s a handy Red Cross Power Outage Checklist.
* Refrigerated Food and Power Outages: When to Save and When to Throw Out.
PLACING AN ORDER? DON’T FORGET TO CLICK “SUBMIT”!