Pick Up and Delivery
MANNA Holiday Closings
Dec 24-25, Christmas
Dec 31-Jan 1, New Years Eve and New Years Day
Jan 18, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
MANNA INVENTORY DAYS:
MANNA will be holding inventory on Jan 28 and 29th. On those days, agency pick-up and online ordering will not be available, but we will be delivering mobiles on the regular schedule. See the January calendar for clarification.
Contact information for MANNA FoodBank employees can be found here.
Severe Weather and Text Alerts
There are two ways to stay informed on last-minute MANNA closings:
- Using your mobile device, you can sign up to receive text updates about MANNA weather delays & closings. To subscribe to these updates, text the word APPLE to 828-348-5883.
- Call MANNA at 828-299-3663 after 6:30 A.M. You will hear a message with information regarding MANNA weather-related delays or closings, and it will also indicate the status of our mobile deliveries for that day. The message will ask agencies receiving a mobile that day to call Warehouse Manager Lee Short at 828-299-3663 x 1260 if they aren’t able to meet the truck.
Agencies must call to reschedule with Glenda ASAP after a MANNA closing. Please contact her at 828-299-3663 x 1227. Walk-ins are not permitted. We appreciate your cooperation.
* Visit Ray’s Weather Center for the latest Asheville forecast.
* Here’s a handy Red Cross Power Outage Checklist.
* Refrigerated Food and Power Outages: When to Save and When to Throw Out.