Faribault Foods, Inc. Announces Voluntary Recall of a Limited Quantity of No-Salt-Added Black Beans (Frijoles Negros Bajo En Sodio, Frijoles Negros, Frijol Negro Sin Sal) Due to the Potential Presence of Foreign Material - 7/20/16
For Immediate Release: July 15, 2016.
Consumer Contact: Ken Sevcik, email@example.com, 1-888-201-6440.
Faribault Foods, Inc. of Faribault, MN, is initiating a voluntary recall of a limited number of 15 ounce No-Salt-Added Black Beans due to the potential presence of plastic and/or metal pieces within the product. This voluntary recall covers one specific production code and was distributed under the following labels:
- Hyvee No-Salt-Added Black Beans
- La Preferida Low Sodium Black Beans (Frijoles Negros Bajo En Sodio)
- Our Family No-Salt-Added Black Beans
- Sprouts No-Salt-Added Black Beans
- Mrs. Grimes No-Salt-Added Black Beans
- Kuner’s No-Salt-Added Black Beans (Frijoles Negros)
- HEB Black No-Salt-Added Beans (Frijol Negro Sin Sal)
The voluntary recall is limited to the production code of 15 ounce product manufactured at the facility located in Faribault, MN with can code “Best By 04 APR 2019 258F2 095 16 XXXX.” To locate the production code, consumers should look at the bottom of the can. No other production codes, sizes or brands of Faribault Foods, Inc. products are affected by this recall.
Consumers who may have purchased the products listed above should not consume them but should instead return them to the store where purchased for a refund or replacement.
For consumer support and product questions please call 1-888-201-6440, Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm CST or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* We believe that none of the products being recalled were processed or offered through the Feeding America national office.
For full details on the recall, including photos of the affected products, please visit this FDA web page.