A Side Dish for Your Favorite Fall Dinners
Our Nutrition Works team works to provide our clients with recipes detailing how to cook the food that they are bringing home from our mobile markets into delicious meals and treats.
Now that Fall is upon us, it is time to begin enjoying all of the vegetables and flavors that make the season so unique. One of the best side dishes you can add to your meal this Fall is MANNA’s Carrot Slaw. Watch the video above to learn how to prepare this tasty side dish!
– 1 cup grated carrots
– 1/4 cup dried cranberries or raisins
– 1/8 up vinaigrette dressing
– 1/4 cup walnuts
– 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
– Mix together and ready to eat!
– 1 taza de zanahorias ralladas
– 1/4 taza de arandanos secos o pasas
– 1/8 taza de aderezo de vinagreta
– 1/4 taza de nueces
– 1 cucharada de cebollas verdes picadas
– Mezclar y listo para comer!
Trying out our recipe? Tag us on social media!
Share your results with us! If you love to share healthy recipes, make a recipe your own, or simply share your photos, we’d love to see how it turns out. You can find us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Happy (and healthy) cooking!