MANNA FoodBank distributes enough food through our partner agencies to provide 34,000 meals every day. This year round effort has no “slow season” and it takes tremendous community support to achieve. Volunteers are at the very heart of our operations, helping us stretch each dollar as far as it can go.
Recent volunteer projects include the following:
- Repacking healthy food purchased in bulk, such as oatmeal, rice, and beans.
- Creating emergency food boxes for distribution to those who need it most.
- Picking and bagging thousands of pounds of local apples.
- Packing and delivering MANNA Packs for Kids.
- Gathering information for the latest national Hunger Study.
In 2014, 7,534 volunteers provided 66,278 hours of their time, and they play a critical role as we work to solve hunger in our region.
If you are a current MANNA volunteer, log in to Volgistics.